Monday, April 13, 2015

NEON MADNESS!!!!!

HELLO :)

I simply lovvveeeeee NEON. I usually take part in the nail art challenges which take place in Instagram. You can find me as @bsreya in Instagram. This particular nail art is my entry in #glamsnailchallenge. The theme is neon and so I used the China Glaze Electric Nights Collection :) :)

The steps are as follows :



  • Paint the middle finger and ring finger black and the other two fingers white. 





  • For the middle finger I created the neon strips with striping tape. This is a pre-cleanup shot :)





  • For the ring finger I used China Glaze Electric Nights "LET THE BEAT DROP" glitter topper.




  • I used China Glaze Electric Nights "DAISY KNOW MY NAME ?" (my absolute fav) on my other two fingers.


  • Just added a few black dots :)



PRODUCTS USED :-




BASE COAT : RIMMEL 

COLORBAR TOP COAT, EXCLUSIVE 76

OPI ALPINE SNOW 

CHINA GLAZE  Electric Nights LET THE BEAT DROP; LET THE BEAT DROP

STRIPING TAPE & DOTTING TOOL From EBAY :)

THANKS :) :)


No comments:

Post a Comment