Tuesday, March 31, 2015

POLKA DOTS WITH A TWIST


HELLO,

Well finally I am starting my nail art blog. I am a nail art addict and post regularly in Instagram (@bsreya).

But since I don't have the equipment to film videos I wasn't too keen to start a blog however I will provide a step-by-step procedure of all the nail art designs.

Apart from nail art I will also do swatches of all the new nail polishes and new polish collections that I can lay my hands on :)

So I hope you like my blog and you can also follow me on Instagram  @bsreya  :)

The first nail art I want to post today is quite an easy one. Only tools needed are scotch tape and a dotting tool, however you can use toothpicks instead of a dotting tool.



PAINT THE NAILS BLACK ONLY HALFWAY THROUGH


ADD DOTS IN THE BLACK PART



PAINT THE LOWER PART PINK AND ADD DETAIL WITH A GOLD STRIPER















Products used : Base Coat : Rimmel Stronger Try Harder

Colorbar Exclusive 76, Pink Lady 094, Top Coat 108

OPI Alpine Snow 

Striper : NYX INK Nail Art Gold Glitter

I hope you like this nail art design, do leave your feeedback. 


 All the products I have used (except OPI) can be found at Nykaa.com 


Thanks For Visiting My Blog :) :) 



1 comment:

  1. Stunning nails so honoured to follow you 😘

    ReplyDelete