Tuesday, September 13, 2016

GIFTS NAILS


Hello,


             I apologize for my long absence from my blog, however, if you happen to follow me on Instagram
 you will know that I post a new nail art every day. Today I have Gift Nails which I did during Christmas but it can be done for birthdays, anniversaries and other occasions. So let's start!!



PRODUCTS USED:


  • El Corazon No. 423/508 L.H. Cosmos
  • El Corazon No. 423/278
  • El Corazon No. 423/279
  • El Corazon No. 423/280
  • Kaleidoscope No. I-02
  • Base Coat : Rimmel Nail Nurse
  • Top Coat: Essie Good To Go
  • Vinyls from Angelnailstudio
  • Black studs from EBAY


STEPS:

  • First, apply a base coat to protect your nails and then paint them with Cosmos. Apply a quick drying top coat and let it dry for 15 - 20 mins.
  • Then stick the vinyl and apply nail polish over it.



  • Let it dry and then apply a topcoat.
  • While the topcoat is still wet add the studs.


CLOSEUP

The following pic is taken indoors with flash :)





Follow me on Intagram https://www.instagram.com/bsreya/?hl=en


1 comment: