Friday, October 23, 2015

NAIL ENAMEL FROM NYKAA !!

Hello,

        First let me apologise for my long absence from my blog but I do post regularly on Instagram my nail arts and swatches of any new polish that I can lay my hands on :)

        Recently, Nykaa, our favourite e-store for beauty products and makeup, launched new nail enamel collection!! I was super excited to get this news and at once I ordered for 8 of them from the POP and Pastel collections.


        These polishes are 5 free, that means they do not contain harmful chemicals such as Formaldehyde, Toluene, DBP, Formaldehyde Resin and Camphor.Moreover Nykaa states that they are not tested on animals and contains no animal-derived ingredients.

      Each bottle contains 10 ml of polish and is reasonably priced at Rs.149 per bottle. So these are quite pocket friendly and Nykaa's delivery is as usual great :)

NYKAA NAIL ENAMEL SWATCHES: 



BLUE RASPBERRY
        First up is Blue Raspberry from the POP collection. It is a pretty, summery, creme blue polish. I applied two coats without any top coat. It gives quite a shiny finish without a top coat. The wide brush made the application easy. Picture taken outside.



MELON PARFAIT
                Next is Melon Parfait from he PASTEL collection. It is not a true peach bu a melon - y peach pastel creme. The colour is a beautiful summery pastel however the formula was not as smooth as the first one. It has a bit streaky formula. However it levels out. I applied two coats no top coat. Picture taken outside.

HASTA LA PISTA
              Hasta La Pista from the PASTEL Collection is an adorable creme pista color.I applied two coats without any top coat.The formula is quite good and is easy to apply.Picture taken outside.




BUBBLE YUM
               Next up is Bubble Yum from the PASTEL Collection. I absolutely love this pink, it reminds me of the pink gum we used to love as kids.I applied two coats without any top coat.Formula is good.Picture taken outside.




LYCHEE DELIGHT
                Lychee Delight from the PASTEL Collection resembles the color of the flesh of the lychee fruit (one of my favourite fruits :) I applied two coats and top coat. The formula is a bit streaky but it is not difficult to apply. Picture taken outside.










1 comment: